Product DetailsThe ADM1270CP-EVALZ and ADM120RQ-EVALZ evaluation boards are used to demonstrate the functionality of the ADM1270 high voltage input protection device.
Simple device measurements, such as over voltage, undervoltage, and overcurrent protection can be demonstrated with just a single voltage source, a voltmeter, an ammeter, and load resistors.
- Controls supply voltages from 4 V to 60 V
- Gate drive for low voltage drop reverse supply protection
- Gate drive for P-channel FETs
- In-rush current limiting control
- Adjustable current limit
- Foldback current limiting
- Automatic retry or latch-off on current fault
- Programmable current-limit timer for SOA
- Power-good and Fault outputs
- Analog UV and OV protection
- 16-lead 3x3mm LFCSP package
- 16-lead QSOP package
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.