Features and Benefits
- Flexible system clock input accepts crystal, crystal oscillator, or external reference clock
- Dedicated pad for mounting crystal or crystal oscillator
- DAC output easily accessible via SMA connector
- SMA connectors provided for external reconstruction filter
- Easy to use Windows graphical user interface
- Software control of all AD9912 features
- Power supplies that are easily separated
- Connection via USB port
- Dedicated SMA connectors for CMOS, DAC, and HSTL outputs
- Residual phase noise at 250 MHz
10 Hz offset: −113 dBc/Hz
1 kHz offset: −133 dBc/Hz
100 kHz offset: −153 dBc/Hz
40 MHz offset: −161 dBc/Hz
The AD9912 evaluation board is an evaluation platform for the AD9912 direct digital synthesizer (DDS). It easily connects to a host computer via a USB interface and allows easy access to all AD9912 features via the Windows®-based evaluation software and graphical user interface.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.