Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD9695-1300 / AD9695-625.
- JESD204B coded serial digital outputs with support for lane rates up to 16Gbps/lane.
- Wide full power bandwidth supports IF sampling of signals up to 2GHz.
- Four Integrated wide-band decimation filter and NCO blocks supporting multi-band receivers.
- Flexible SPI interface controls various product features and functions to meet specific system requirements.
- Programmable fast over range detection and signal monitoring.
Product DetailsThe AD9695-1300EBZ / AD9695-625EBZ supports the AD9695, a 14-bit, 1300MSPS / 625MSPS dual analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The device has an on-chip buffer and a sample-and-hold circuit designed for low power, small size, and ease of use. This device is designed to support direct RF sampling analog signals of up to 2 GHz. The AD9695 is optimized for wide input bandwidth, high sampling rate, excellent linearity, and low power in a small package.
This reference design provides all of the support circuitry required to operate the ADC in its various modes and configurations. It is designed to interface directly with the ADS7-V2EBZ data capture card, allowing users to download captured data for analysis. The device control and subsequent data analyses can now be done using the ACE software package.
The AD9695-1300EBZ can be used to evaluate the AD9697 as the performance is identical except for power consumption.
Markets and Technologies
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.