Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD9650/AD9268/AD9258/AD9251/AD9231/AD9204/AD9269/AD6659
- SPI interface for setup and control
- External, on-board oscillator, or AD9517 clocking options
- Balun/transformer or amplifier input drive options
- LDO regulator or switching power supply options
- VisualAnalog® and SPI controller software interfaces
The AD9650, AD9268, AD9258, AD9251, AD9231, AD9204, AD9269, and AD6659 evaluation board, which provides all of the support circuitry required to operate these parts in their various modes and configurations. The application software used to interface with the devices is also described.
The AD9650, AD9268, AD9258, AD9251, AD9231, AD9204, AD9269, and AD6659 data sheets provide additional information and should be consulted when using the evaluation board. All documents and software tools are available at www.analog.com/fifo. For additional information or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.