Features and Benefits
- Simple power connection using 6 V wall adapter and on-board LDO voltage regulators
- LDOs are easily bypassed for power measurements
- 5 ac-coupled differential LVPECL SMA connectors
- 7 LVPECL differential headers for additional outputs
- SMA connectors for
2 reference inputs
Charge pump output
Clock distribution input
- USB connection to PC
- Microsoft Windows-based evaluation software with simple graphical user interface
- On-board PLL loop filter
- Easy access to digital I/O and diagnostic signals via
- I/O header
- Status LEDs for diagnostic signals
Product DetailsThe AD9520-x (hereafter referred to as AD9520) is a very low noise PLL clock synthesizer featuring an integrated VCO, clock dividers, and up to 24 outputs. The AD9520 features automatic holdover and a flexible reference input circuit allowing for very smooth reference clock switching. The AD9520 family also features the necessary provisions for an external VCXO.
The AD9520 evaluation board is a compact, easy-to-use platform for evaluating all features of the AD9520.
Documentation & Resources
AD9520 Schematic (Rev. B)9/17/2013488 K
AD9520 Schematic (Rev. A)6/8/201094 K
UG-076: AD9520-x Evaluation Board User Guide (Rev. A)2/1/20101 M
AD9520-0 Evaluation Board Register Setup9/17/2012TXT2 K
AD9520 Bill of Materials (Rev. B)9/17/2012XLS51 K
AD9520 Simulation File for the ADIsimCLK9/17/2012
AD9520 Bill of Materials (Rev. A)9/1/2012XLS45 K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.