Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD9125
- Includes options to evaluate:
- DAC only (Two DAC output)
- DAC and ADL537X quadrature modulator
- USB interface for configuration
- Internal or external power supply regulation
- Data pattern generator and SPI software interfaces
The AD9125 evaluation board comes in two models; the AD9125-M5372-EBZ has the ADL5372 modulator on board, and the AD9125-M5375-EBZ has the ADL5375 modulator on-board. To operate the evaluation boards, the user must apply power, a clock source, a digital data source, and be able to observe the DAC output on either a spectrum analyzer or an oscilloscope. A low jitter sine or square wave clock will work well as a source. The evaluation board comes with software which allows the user to program the SPI port. Via the SPI port, the DUT and clock circuitry can be programmed into any of its various operating modes.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.