Features and Benefits
- 180 MSPS 14-bit single digital-to-analog converter with SPI interface
- Balun or amplifier options for differential to single-ended output voltage conversion
- On-board and external clocking options
- Small, Arduino Uno form factor
- Can be used with Mbed-enabled hardware like SDP-K1
The AD9106 and AD9102 evaluation boards are compatible with ARM-based Mbed-enabled boards like SDP-K1 and are designed to connect to Arduino Uno headers.
The evaluation setup can be powered by USB only and does not require a high-frequency waveform generator for clock input. The evaluation board by default uses an on-board 156.25 MHz crystal oscillator as clock source but provides external clocking option. DAC outputs can be transformer-coupled or evaluated with on-board amplifiers.
Along with the hardware, example source codes are provided and can be used as starting point for developing firmware for targeted applications. The evaluation boards and the example source codes with minor changes can work with other Mbed platforms.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.