Features and Benefits
- Fully featured evaluation board for the AD7606C-18 and the AD7606C-16
- On-board power supplies
- Standalone capability
- SDP-H1 compatible
- PC software for control and data analysis
- Time and frequency domain
The EVAL-AD7606CFMCZ is a fully featured evaluation board that allows users to evaluate the features of the AD7606C-18 and AD7606C-16 analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). The EVAL-AD7606CFMCZ is controlled by the EVAL-SDP-CH1Z (SDP-H1) system demonstration platform (SDP). The SDP-H1 controls the EVAL-AD7606CFMCZ through the USB port of a PC using the Analysis | Control | Evaluation (ACE) software, which is available to download from the ACE software page or the AD7606C-18 or the AD7606C-16 product page.
The on-board components include the ADP7118 5 V and 3.3 V low noise, low dropout (LDO) linear regulators and an ADR4525 high precision, band gap voltage reference.
Figure 1 in the user guide shows the evaluation board photograph. The printed model number on the evaluation board is EVAL-AD7606CFMCZ.
For full details on the AD7606C-18 and the AD7606C-16, see the AD7606C-18 and AD7606C-16 data sheets, which must be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the EVAL-AD7606CFMCZ. In addition, full details on the SDP-H1 are available on the SDP-H1 product page.
Throughout this user guide, the EVAL-AD7606CFMCZ refers to either the EVAL-AD7606C18FMCZ or the EVAL-AD7606C16FMCZ.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT NEEDED
- EVAL-SDP-CH1Z (SDP-H1) high speed controller board
- PC running
- Windows Vista SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- or Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit) with a USB 2.0 port
- DC and ac signal source
- SMB and USB cables
- External supply (optional)