Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD7403
- On-board power supplies
- Standalone capability
- System demonstration platform (SDP-H1) compatible (EVAL-SDP-CH1Z)
- PC software for control and data analysis (CD with software included in evaluation kit)
Product DetailsThe EVAL-AD7405FMCZ is a full featured evaluation board designed to allow the user to easily evaluate all features of the AD7405 isolated analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The evaluation board can be controlled by the EVAL-SDP-CH1Z via FMCZ connector (J9). The SDP-H1 board (EVAL-SDP-CH1Z) allows the evaluation board to be controlled through a USB port of a PC using the evaluation board software available for download from the product page or from the included installer CD.
On-board components include the following:
ADuM6000: isolated iCoupler® 5kV, DC / DC converter
ADP2441: 36 V, 1A, synchronous, step down DC-DC regulator
ADP7104ARDZ-5.0: 5 V low noise LDO
Evaluation Kit Contents
- Evaluation board
- CD containing evaluation board software installation
- EVAL-SDP-CH1Z (must be ordered separately) includes a USB cable and 12v wall wart.
- Signal source
- PC running Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 with USB 2.0 port
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.