Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board multichannel, simultaneous sampling ADC
- On-board reference, reference buffer, and ADC driver
- On-board power supplies
- Board-compatible high speed system demonstration platform (EVAL-SDP-CH1Z (SDP-H1)) controller
- PC software for control and data analysis
The EVAL-AD7386FMCZ is a full featured evaluation board designed to evaluate all the features of the AD7386 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The evaluation board can be controlled by the EVAL-SDP-CH1Z via the 160-way system demonstration platform connector, P7. The EVAL-SDP-CH1Z board controls the evaluation board through the USB port of the PC using the Analysis Control Evaluation (ACE) software, which is available for download from the ACE software page.
The EVAL-AD7386FMCZ can evaluate the AD7387, AD7388, AD4684, and AD4685 by using the AD738x ACE plugin found on the EVAL-AD7386FMCZ product page. The only difference is the number of SCLKs that clock out the conversion results, which is dependent on the resolution and throughput rate for each generic.
Complete specifications for the AD7386, AD7387, AD7388, AD4684, and AD4685 are provided in the AD7386/AD7387/AD7388 and AD4684/AD4685 data sheets. Consult these specifications in conjunction with the user guide when using the evaluation board. Full details on the EVAL-SDP-CH1Z are available on the SDP-H1 product page. The comprehensive ACE user guide is available on the ACE software page.
Markets and Technologies
- EVAL-AD7386FMCZ evaluation board
- Instructions to download software
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT NEEDED
- Signal source
- PC running Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 10 with a USB port
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.