Features and Benefits
- Full-featured evaluation board for the AD5272
- 4-wire ohm measurement capability
- Various link options
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP)
- PC software for control
- 50-times programmable (50-TP)
- 1% resistance tolerance error
The AD5272 is a single-channel, 1024-position digital rheostat with less than ±1% end-to-end resistor tolerance error and 50-time programmable memory.
The AD5272 supports a dual-supply ±2.5 V to ±2.75 V operation and a single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making it suited for battery-powered applications and many other applications.
The AD5272 uses a versatile I2C serial interface that operates in fast mode, allowing speed until 400 kbps. The device allows the selection of up to three different I2C addresses.
The EVAL-AD5272SDZ evaluation board can operate in single-supply and dual-supply mode and incorporates an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5272 can be found in the AD5272 / AD5274 data sheet.
Markets and Technologies
- AD5272SDZ evaluation board
- AD5272 device
- 3.3 V voltage regulator (ADP3303)
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5272 data sheet
- Electronic version of UG-094
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.