UG-5548: Evaluating the DS28E052/11/2013
Features and Benefits
- Driver Support for Windows® 11 and Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Enumerates as a Virtual PC COM Port by Use of the Prolific PL-2303GC USB-to-UART Bridge IC
- Emulates the DS2480B 1-Wire Line Driving Functionality
- 1-Wire OTP/EPROM Programming Provided Without the Need of an External Power Supply (12V on OW, 7V on PULSE)
- 3.3V Read/Write Operation to 1-Wire/iButton Devices
- RJ11 Interface for Standard Connectivity Accessories such as the DS9120 Socket Adapter
- Supports Standard and Overdrive 1-Wire Communication
- Provides Strong Pullup to 3.3V
- Fully Compliant with USB 2.0 Specification
The DS9481R is a USB-to-1-Wire adapter for easy PC connectivity to 1-Wire devices. The adapter provides an RJ11 connector with the signals to communicate with all 1-Wire and iButton devices that support a 3.3V data I/O level. Additionally, the adapter provides the support and signaling to program 1-Wire/iButton EEPROM and one-time programmable (OTP)/EPROM devices. To provide a total hardware solution, the DS9481R can readily be used with the DS9120 socket adapter to create a 1-Wire PC programmer for 1-Wire peripheral devices (contact factory for more information). The equivalent peripheral hardware solution for the iButton is the DS1402D-DR8.
Documentation & Resources
Choosing the Right 1-Wire Master for the Embedded Applications2/6/2023
iButton Data Loggers5/17/2019
How to Build a 1-Wire® Evaluation Kit5/14/2012
What Is an iButton Device?5/17/2006
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.