Features and Benefits
- Driver Support for Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, and Windows XP® Operating Systems
- Enumerates as a Virtual PC COM Port by Use of the Prolific PL-2303HXD USB-to-UART Bridge IC
- Emulates the DS2480B 1-Wire Line Driving Functionality
- 1-Wire OTP/EPROM Programming Provided Without the Need of an External Power Supply (12V on OW, 7V on PULSE)
- 3.3V Read/Write Operation to 1-Wire/iButton Devices
- RJ11 Interface for Standard Connectivity Accessories such as the DS9120 Socket Adapter
- Supports Standard and Overdrive 1-Wire Communication
- Provides Strong Pullup to 3.3V
- Fully Compliant with USB 2.0 Specification
- Windows XP Certified Logo Drivers
The DS9481R is a USB-to-1-Wire adapter for easy PC connectivity to 1-Wire devices. The adapter provides an RJ11 connector with the signals to communicate with all 1-Wire and iButton devices that support a 3.3V data I/O level. Additionally, the adapter provides the support and signaling to program 1-Wire/iButton EEPROM and one-time programmable (OTP)/EPROM devices. To provide a total hardware solution, the DS9481R can readily be used with the DS9120 socket adapter to create a 1-Wire PC programmer for 1-Wire slave devices (contact factory for more information). The equivalent slave hardware solution for the iButton is the DS1402D-DR8.
Documentation & Resources
UG-5548: Evaluating the DS28E052/11/2013
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.