Features and Benefits
- ADSP-BF561 Blackfin Processor
- 64 MB (16 M x 16-bit x 2) SDRAM
- 8 MB (4 M x 16-bit) FLASH memory
- AD1836 multichannel 96 kHz audio codec
- 3 RCA jacks for composite (CVBS), differential component (YUV) or S video (Y/C) input
- RCA jacks for stereo audio input/output
- ADV7183A advanced 10-bit video decoder
- ADV7179 chip scale NTSC/PAL video encoder
- 3 RCA jacks for composite (CVBS), component (RGB), differential component (YUV) or S video (Y/C) output
Product DetailsThe ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite® provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-BF561 Blackfin® Processor for audio and video applications via a USB-based PC-hosted tool set. Evaluation of analog audio applications is achieved through the use of the AD1836 multichannel 96 kHz audio codec. By utilizing the ADV7183A advanced 10-bit video decoder and ADV7179 chip scale NTSC/PAL video encode, the user is able to evaluate video applications such as simultaneous input and output video processing enabled by the dual core architecture of the ADSP-BF561 Processor. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about Analog Devices’ ADSP-BF561 hardware and software development and quickly prototype applications.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-BF561 Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++® development and debugging environment with the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. It also includes sample processor application programs, CE-approved power supply, and a USB cable.
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
For additional information, contact your local Analog Devices Sales Office or Distributor.
- ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite board
- Universal 7V DC power supply
- USB 2.0 cable
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.