HMC8074 - Schematic10/12/2020
Features and Benefits
- Self contained board that includes the following
- HMC8074 low noise, quad band, VCO
- ADG1604 4:1 multiplexer, filtering options
- LT3042 voltage regulator
- Header connectivity to allow use of Arduino Uno or Linduino microcontroller
- Externally powered by a single 6.0 V supply
The EV1HMC8074LP6G evaluates the performance of the HMC8074 low noise, quad band, monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC), voltage controlled oscillator (VCO). Figure 1 shows a photograph of the EV1HMC8074LP6G. The EV1HMC8074LP6G contains the HMC8074 VCO, an LT3042 ultralow noise voltage regulator, jumpers, an ADG1604 4:1 multiplexer, and Subminiature Version A (SMA) and 2.92 mm K connectors.
For full details on the HMC8074, see the HMC8074 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using the EV1HMC8074LP6G.
- 6.0 V power supply
- Low noise, variable, 0 V to 13.0 V power supply
- 50 Ω termination
- Spectrum analyzer (optional)
- Signal source analyzer
- HMC8074 data sheet
- Linduino DC2026C demo manual
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.