Features and Benefits
- 4 A peak drive output capability
- Output power device resistance: <1 Ω
- Desaturation protection
- Isolated fault output
- Soft shutdown on fault
- Isolated fault and ready functions
- Low propagation delay 55 ns typical
- Operating temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
- Output voltage range to 35 V
- Output and input undervoltage lockout (UVLO)
- Pad placement for multiple switch types
- Screw terminals for easy connectivity
- Jumpered enable/disable
The EVAL-ADuM4136EBZ evaluation board supports the ADuM4136 single-channel gate driver, which is specifically optimized for driving insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBTs). Analog Devices, Inc., iCoupler® technology provides isolation between the input signal and the output gate driver.
The ADuM4136 provides operation with voltages of up to 35 V. With a dual-rail supply, the negative rail can go as low as −15 V, providing robust turn off of the IGBT.
The EVAL-ADuM4136EBZ evaluation board facilitates testing of the desaturation circuitry with pads available for standard desaturation detection. The evaluation board has layout locations for three different types of discrete switches, allowing for a wide range of device testing. Screw terminals provide easy access to supplying the secondary side with either a single or dual supply.
For complete information about the ADuM4136, refer to the product data sheet that should be consulted in conjunction with user guide UG-1019 when using the evaluation board.
Markets and Technologies
- EVAL-ADuM4136EBZ evaluation board
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.