Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the ADP5138
- Compact solution size
- 4-layer high glass transition temperature PCB for superior thermal performance
- Connections through vertical printed circuit tail pin headers
- Supply voltage
- 3 V to 5.5 V (5 V typical) for PVINx
- Fixed or adjustable output options for quad 1 A buck regulators and one 250 mA RF LDO regulator
- Independent enable control for each regulator
- Power-on reset output
The ADP5138W-1-EVALZ evaluation board provides a complete and compact solution that allows users to evaluate the performance of the ADP5138 with a near ideal printed circuit board (PCB) layout.
The main device on the evaluation board, the ADP5138, integrates four high performance synchronous step-down regulators and one low noise radio frequency (RF) low dropout (LDO) regulator.
The ADP5138W-1-EVALZ has independent enable controls for each regulator that allow flexible configuration when evaluating the ADP5138.
Full details on the ADP5138 regulator are provided in the ADP5138 data sheet, available from Analog Devices, Inc. Consult the data sheet in conjunction with this user guide when working with the ADP5138W-1-EVALZ.