Features and Benefits
- Fully supported evaluation kit for the ADP1074 active clamp forward topology
- 12.1 V output voltage (VDC)
- 6 A steady state, 8 A peak
- Programmable light load mode
- Integrated driver for primary side and secondary side synchronous rectifier
- External reference signal tracking
- Precision enabled undervolatge lockout (UVLO) with hysteresis
- Short circuit, output overvoltage, cycle by cycle input overcurrent, and over temperature protection
- Frequency synchronization
- Soft start and soft stop functionality
Product DetailsThe ADP1074-EVALZ evaluation board allows users to evaluate the ADP1074 in a power supply application.
The evaluation board can deliver a rated current of 6 A in steady state and 8 A peak that is thermally limited for an input voltage range of 36 V dc to 60 V.
Multiple test points allow easy access to all critical nodes and pins.
Full data on the ADP1074 is available in the ADP1074 data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with UG-1115 when using the evaluation board.
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.