Features and Benefits
- Easy evaluation of the ADM3064E 500 kbps, RS-485 transceiver
- Board layout for full duplex, RS-485 footprint, 14-lead SOIC_N, ADM3064EBRZ transceiver
- Screw terminal blocks for logic input and output signals and RS-485 signals
- Power and ground connections through screw terminal blocks
- 3.0 V to 5.5 V operating voltage range on VCC power supply
- 1.62 V to 5.5 V VIO logic supply
- IEC 61000-4-2 ESD protection on the A, B, Y, and Z bus pins
- ≥±12 kV contact discharge and ≥±12 kV air discharge
- Jumper-selectable enable and disable for RE and DE signals
- Test points for measuring all signals
- Resistors and footprints for termination and biasing networks
The EVAL-ADM3064EEBZ evaluation board allows quick and easy evaluation of the ADM3064E 500 kbps, RS-485 transceiver with a standard, 14-lead SOIC_N footprint. The EVALADM3064EEBZ allows the input and output functions of the ADM3064E to be exercised without external components. Screw terminal blocks provide convenient connections for power and ground signals, digital input and output signals, and RS-485 signals. The EVAL-ADM3064EEBZ is powered by a standard, configurable benchtop power supply in the 3.0 V to 5.5 V range. A flexible VIO logic supply allows communication with processors running on voltages as low as 1.62 V.
For full details on the ADM3064E, see the ADM3064E data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the EVAL-ADM3064EEBZ.