Features and Benefits
- FMC connector for MII interface, MDIO signals, and status signal
- Accessible, surface-mount configuration resistors and dial switches
- Operates from a single, external, 5 V supply
The EVAL-ADIN1300FMCZ allows simplified evaluation of the key features of the ADIN1200 robust, industrial, low latency 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1 Gbps Ethernet physical layer (PHY). The evaluation board is powered by a single, external, 5 V supply. All chip supplies are regulated from this 5 V rail providing supply rails AVDD3P3, VDD0P9 and VDDIO for the device.
The P3 field programmable gate array (FPGA) mezzanine connector (FMC) is provided for connection to a master FPGA system for the media access control (MAC) interface and management data input/output (MDIO) control.
The MDIO can also be controlled via an optional MDIO interface dongle included as part of the kit.
- Two EVAL-ADIN13200FMCZ boards
- Two MDIO Interface dongle boards.