Features and Benefits
- FMC connector for MII interface, MDIO signals, and status signals
- Accessible, surface-mount configuration resistors and dial switches
- Operates from a single, external, 5 V supply
The EVAL-ADIN1200FMCZ allows simplified evaluation of the key features of the ADIN1200 robust, industrial, low power 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps Ethernet physical layer (PHY). The EVAL-ADIN1200FMCZ is powered by a single, external, 5 V supply rail that can be supplied either via the EXT_5V connector or via the P4 plug.
All chip supplies are regulated from the 5 V rail providing supply rails required for AVDD_3P3 and VDDIO.
The P3 field programmable gate array (FPGA) mezzanine card (FMC) connector is provided for connection to a master FPGA system for the media access control (MAC) interface and management data input/output (MDIO) control. The P5 connector provides an alternative means for MDIO control. The EVAL-ADIN1200FMCZ is fitted with a 25 MHz crystal (Y1).
For complete specifications for the ADIN1200 device, see the ADIN1200 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the EVAL-ADIN1200FMCZ.
- Two EVAL-ADIN1200FMCZ boards
- Two MDIO Interface dongle boards.