Features and Benefits
- Full feature evaluation and system for the ADF7030-1
- Easy-to-Use GUI for evaluation and testing of the ADF7030-1
- ADuCM3029 EZ-KIT mother board for development
Product DetailsThe ADF7030-1 EZ-KIT® is an evaluation and development system for the ADF7030-1 high performance, sub-GHz, RF transceiver. Four EZ-KIT models are available for the ADF7030-1, covering various frequency ranges.
Each ADF7030-1 EZ-KIT allows fast and thorough evaluation of the ADF7030-1 radio and provides a platform for host processor code development using the ADuCM3029 EZ-KIT mother board (ADZS-UCM3029EZLITE).
The ADF7030-1 EZ-KIT consists of the following:
- RF daughter boards.
- Antennae for over the air packet error rate testing.
- ADuCM3029 EZ-KIT mother board and LCD shield for evaluation and development with the ADF7030-1. The ADF7030-1 daughter boards plug into this mother board.
- ADF7030-1 Design Center, a graphical user interface (GUI) for evaluation of the ADF7030-1. The GUI can be used for configuring the ADF7030-1, evaluating transmit and receive operation, and transmitting and receiving packets.
Markets & Technology
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
RadioVerse: Concept to Creation at Lightspeed
- Two ADF7030-1 daughter boards (EV-ADF70301-915AZ, EV-ADF70301-868BZ, EV-ADF70301-433AZ, or EV-ADF70301-169BZ)
- Two antennae
- Two ADuCM3029 EZ-KIT boards (ADZS-UCM3029EZLITE)
- Two LCD shield boards for the ADuCM3029 EZ-KIT board
- Two 3.6 V batteries
- Three USB cables
- One J-Link Lite emulator
- One universal 5 V dc power supply
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.