Features and Benefits
- Single- or dual-supply operation
- AC and DC signal evaluation
- Built-in 100 Ω bridge with unbalancing capability
- Provision to create low-pass filter
- Readback feature of programmed values
- External clamp voltage setting
- Interface for PC USB port
- Evaluation software, compatible with Microsoft Windows XP,
- Windows Vista, and Windows 7 SOIC/LFCSP socket for easy device replacement
- Supports AD8555, AD8556, and AD8557 ICs
The AD8556-EVALZ/AD8556CP-EBZ evaluation boards allow the quick demonstration and evaluation of the AD8555/AD8556/AD8557 zero-drift, digitally programmable sensor signal amplifiers.
The AD8555/AD8556/AD8557 are auto-zero instrumentation amplifiers with programmable gain and output offset adjustment features. The evaluation board enables a PC to communicate with the AD8555/AD8556/AD8557. The user can send commands to the evaluation board and read back the programmed values for the device that is being evaluated.
The user guide UG-896 supplements the information in the AD8555, AD8556, and AD8557 data sheets, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when working with the evaluation board.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.