Features and Benefits
- Single- or dual-supply operation
- AC and DC signal evaluation
- Built-in 100 Ω bridge with unbalancing capability
- Provision to create low-pass filter
- Readback feature of programmed values
- External clamp voltage setting
- Interface for PC USB port
- Evaluation software, compatible with Microsoft Windows XP,
- Windows Vista, and Windows 7 SOIC/LFCSP socket for easy device replacement
- Supports AD8555, AD8556, and AD8557 ICs
The AD8556-EVALZ/AD8556CP-EBZ evaluation boards allow the quick demonstration and evaluation of the AD8555/AD8556/AD8557 zero-drift, digitally programmable sensor signal amplifiers.
The AD8555/AD8556/AD8557 are auto-zero instrumentation amplifiers with programmable gain and output offset adjustment features. The evaluation board enables a PC to communicate with the AD8555/AD8556/AD8557. The user can send commands to the evaluation board and read back the programmed values for the device that is being evaluated.
The user guide UG-896 supplements the information in the AD8555, AD8556, and AD8557 data sheets, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when working with the evaluation board.