The EVAL-AD590-ARDZ is an evaluation board for demonstrating the performance and ease of use of the AD590, a 2-terminal integrated circuit temperature transducer that produces an output current proportional to absolute temperature. Requiring supply voltages between 4V and 30V, the device acts as a high impedance, constant current regulator passing 1μA/K. Laser trimming of the chip’s thin-film resistors is used to calibrate the device to 298.2μA output at 298.2K (25°C).
- EVAL-AD590-ARDZ Evaluation Board
- SDP/Linduino Controller Board and User Guide
- PC with a USB port and Windows 7 (32-bit) or higher
- Serial Terminal Software (Putty/TeraTerm or similar)
- USB Standard-A to Mini-B cable
Quick Start Procedure
- Connect the EVAL-AD590-ARDZ evaluation board to the interface board using the SDP-120 or Arduino connector (switch the J8 jumper accordingly).
- Connect the interface board thru USB cable to the host PC.
- Compile the code in the MBED compiler.
- Start the terminal emulator to access the evaluation board.
- Detailed instructions are in the User Guide wiki under Documentation below.
- Evaluation Software example instruction is available in Software section below.
Documentation & Resources
EVAL-AD590ARDZ - Design Files4/8/2022ZIP2 M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.