Features and Benefits
- Full-featured evaluation board for the AD5272
- 4-wire ohm measurement capability
- Various link options
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP)
- PC software for control
- 50-times programmable (50-TP)
- 1% resistance tolerance error
The AD5272 is a single-channel, 1024-position digital rheostat with less than ±1% end-to-end resistor tolerance error and 50-time programmable memory.
The AD5272 supports a dual-supply ±2.5 V to ±2.75 V operation and a single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making it suited for battery-powered applications and many other applications.
The AD5272 uses a versatile I2C serial interface that operates in fast mode, allowing speed until 400 kbps. The device allows the selection of up to three different I2C addresses.
The EVAL-AD5272SDZ evaluation board can operate in single-supply and dual-supply mode and incorporates an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5272 can be found in the AD5272 / AD5274 data sheet.
Markets and Technologies
- AD5272SDZ evaluation board
- AD5272 device
- 3.3 V voltage regulator (ADP3303)
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5272 data sheet
- Electronic version of UG-094