Features and Benefits
- Small form factor, low-power, system-on-module (SOM)
- Supported by MATLAB® and Simulink® for data streaming and Zynq targeting
- Reference Design testing completed for vibration, shock and EMC conformance
- Included on SOM:
- Analog Devices AD9364- BBCZ Integrated 1x1 RF Agile Transceiver™
- Xilinx Zynq XC7Z020-1CLG400I AP SoC for Digital Processing
- Includes schematics, BOM, HDL, Linux drivers and application software
ADRV9364-Z7020 SDR 1x1 System-On-Module (SOM) is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) that combines the Analog Devices AD9364 integrated RF Agile Transceiver™ with the Xilinx Z7020 Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC.
ADRV9364-Z7020 offers a wideband single receive and transmit path in the 70 MHz to 6.0 GHz range, making it ideal for prototyping across a broad range of fixed and mobile SDR applications.
ADRV9364-Z7020 combines the RF signal path with the high-speed programmable logic. It also forms the RF-to-baseband signal processing core of a wireless communications system, allowing the designer to focus on application specific differentiating features.
ADRV9364-Z7020 has available carrier cards for fast prototyping and is supported by simulation and code generation tools that integrate seamlessly with Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite.
ADRV9364-Z7020 enables reduced time to market of SDR product designs.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.