Features and Benefits
- Fully-veriﬁed, low-power, rugged system-on-module (SOM) ready for end-product deployment
- Supported by MATLAB® and Simulink®
- Production-ready and industrial temperature rated SOM
- Conforms to MIL-STD 202G for thermal, vibration, and shock
- Included on SOM:
- Analog Devices AD9364- BBCZ Integrated 1x1 RF Agile Transceiver™
- Xilinx Zynq XC7Z020-1CLG400I AP SoC for Digital Processing
ADRV9364-Z7020 SDR 1x1 System-On-Module (SOM) is a Software Deﬁned Radio (SDR) that combines the Analog Devices AD9364 integrated RF Agile Transceiver™ with the Xilinx Z-7020 Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC.
ADRV9364-Z7020 offers a single RF receive and transmit paths in the 70 MHz to 6.0 GHz range.
ADRV9364-Z7020 is a fully tested and verified SOM that combines the RF signal path and high-speed programmable logic.
ADRV9364-Z7020 forms the RF-to-baseband signal processing core of a wireless communications system, allowing the designer to focus on other differentiating features.
ADRV9364-Z7020 has available carrier cards for fast prototype and is supported by simulation and code generation tools that integrate seamlessly with Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite.
ADRV9364-Z7020 enables reduced time to market of SDR product designs.