Features and Benefits
- USB powered learning tool
- Measuring and sourcing current (- 200 to +200mA) and voltage (0 to 5V) simultaneously on same pin
- Oscilloscope (100 kSPS), function generator (100 kSPS)
- PixelPulse 2 (open source) supports Windows, Linux, OS X
- 16-bit (0.05%) basic measure accuracy with 4 digit resolution
- Source and sink (2-quadrant) operation
- C, C++ and Python bindings
- MATLAB Data Acquisition Toolbox Support
- Open source hardware
- ADALP2000 Analog Parts Kit offers wide selection of analog components and allows solderless breadboarding
The ADALM1000 Active Learning Module is an easy to use tool designed to introduce the fundamentals of electrical engineering in a self-led or instructor- led setting. The ADALM1000 Module allows students to better understand the real analog world around them, and is applicable for all students, at all levels, from all backgrounds. Early hands-on learning with the ADALM1000 will help students develop a solid science, technology, or engineering foundation.
The ADALM1000 module is a tool that illustrates the relationships between current, voltage, impedance (resistance, inductance, and capacitance) to the user. The ADALM1000 provides a personal portable lab that, when used with a laptop or tablet, augments learning that takes place in the classroom. Pixelpulse 2 provides an innovative graphical user interface (GUI) that minimizes the learning curve and enables students to learn faster, work smarter, and explore more.
The ADALM1000 is a learning tool for everyone.
- Affordable instrument combines capabilities from analyzers, generators, curve tracers, and current/voltage systems.
- Provides analysis capability for real circuits and concepts used in engineering environments.
- Freely available online labs and curricula for educators and students to master difficult engineering concepts.
- Structured hands-on activities stimulate and accelerate learning and builds interest in fundamental engineering concepts.
- Helps to develop critical thinking skills needed for career development.