Analog Devices Wins Four World Electronics Achievement Awards from ASPENCORE
Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) has been recognized with four 2018 World Electronics Achievement Awards (WEAA) from ASPENCORE for its management capabilities and innovative product line.
ADI was honored by ASPENCORE with the following awards:
- Company of the Year
- Executive of the Year: Jerry Fan, President, ADI China
- Innovative Product of the Year: Power Management/Voltage Converter category for the LTM4661 15V, 4A μModule Boost Regulator
- Innovative Product of the Year: Amplifier/Data Conversion category for the AD9208/AD9172 28nm CMOS ADC/DAC Chipse
As the sole 2018 winner of WEAA’s Company of the Year award, ADI is a leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. Under the leadership of ADI China President Jerry Fan, China has become the fastest-growing business region for ADI in recent years. Overseeing ADI’s technology, sales, marketing, and operations in the region, Fan deploys strategies and resources to seize business opportunities across automotive, 5G, new energy, and smart manufacturing markets.
ADI also won Product of the Year awards in recognition of its excellent performance and superb market acceptance. The LTM4661 is a 6.25mm x 6.25mm x 2.42mm BGA packaged low-power step-up μModule Boost Regulator. Only a few capacitors and one resistor are required to complete the design, and the solution occupies less than 1cm2 single-sided or 0.5cm2 on double-sided PCBs.
- To learn more about LTM4661, visit: https://www.analog.com/en/products/ltm4661.html
ADI’s AD9208/AD9172 28nm CMOS ADC/DAC Chipset is a high-speed data converter that delivers industry-leading bandwidth and dynamic range to cover the largest number of signal bands. It also features low-noise spectral density for diversity radio and I/Q demodulation systems, while consuming half of the power compared to alternative solutions.
- To learn more about AD9208, visit: https://www.analog.com/en/products/ad9208.html
- To learn more about AD9172, visit: https://www.analog.com/en/products/ad9172.html
The World Electronics Achievement Awards (WEAA) honor companies and individuals who make outstanding contributions to innovation and development in the electronics industry worldwide. For more information about WEAA, visit: http://doublesummits.eet-china.com/world_electronics_adward_en.html
- About Analog Devices
- Analog Devices (Nasdaq: ADI) is a leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit http://www.analog.com
- Read and subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI's monthly technical journal, at: http://www.analog.com/analog-dialogue
Editor's Contact Information
- Linda Kincaid