Fast 60V High Side N-Channel MOSFET Driver Provides 100% Duty Cycle Capability
Analog Devices, Inc., which recently acquired Linear Technology Corporation, announces the LTC7004, a high speed, high side N-channel MOSFET driver that operates up to a 60V supply voltage. Its internal charge pump fully enhances an external N-channel MOSFET switch, enabling it to remain on indefinitely. The LTC7004’s powerful 1Ω gate driver can easily drive large gate capacitance MOSFETs with very short transition times and 35ns propagation delays, well suited for both high frequency switching and static switch applications.
The LTC7004 is designed to receive a ground-referenced, low voltage digital input signal and quickly drive a high side N-channel power MOSFET whose drain can be between 0V and 60V (65V abs max). The LTC7004 operates from a 3.5V to 15V driver bias supply range with an adjustable undervoltage lockout. The fast 13ns rise and fall times, when driving a 1,000pF load, minimize switching losses. Other features include an adjustable turn-on slew rate and an adjustable overvoltage lockout.
The LTC7004 is available in the MSOP-10 package with pins configured for high voltage spacing. It is available in three operating junction temperature ranges of extended and industrial versions from –40°C to 125°C, a high temperature automotive version from –40°C to 150°C and a military grade from –55°C to 150°C. The 1,000-piece price starts at $2.05 each. For more information visit www.linear.com/product/LTC7004.
Summary of Features: LTC7004
- Wide VIN Operating Range: 0V to 60V (65V Abs Max)
- Internal Charge Pump for 100% Duty Cycle Capability
- 1Ω Pull-Down, 2.2Ω Pull-Up for Fast Turn-On & Turn-Off Times
- Fast 35ns Propagation Delays
- Adjustable Turn-On Slew Rate
- Gate Driver Supply from 3.5V to 15V
- Adjustable Driver Supply VCC Undervoltage Lockout
- Adjustable VIN Overvoltage Lockout
- CMOS Compatible Input
Pricing shown is for budgetary use only and may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.
- About Analog Devices
- Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) is the leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit http://www.analog.com
Editor's Contact Information
- Doug Dickinson