Single/Dual/Quad/Octal Precision Voltage Monitors Guaranteed to +125°C
Linear Technology Corporation introduces a family of single, dual, quad, and octal voltage monitors that guarantee operation across –40°C to +125°C. The LTC2910, LTC2912, LTC2913 and LTC2914 all feature a threshold accuracy of ±1.5% over the automotive temperature range, allowing them to accurately monitor single channel point-of-load or multi-channel applications. These voltage monitors are all offered in tiny leaded and leadless packages and draw very little quiescent current. Set via external resistors, the entire family includes power supply glitch filtering that ensures predictable reset operation without false triggering. Each monitor also includes an adjustable reset timer and reset output that signals an undervoltage (UV) or overvoltage (OV) condition.
The LTC2910 monitors eight low voltage adjustable UV inputs and the LTC2914 monitors four adjustable inputs for OV, UV or negative voltages. Both the LTC2910 and LTC2914 draw just 70uA and are available in 16-lead SSOP and 5mm × 3mm DFN packages. The LTC2913 monitors two input channels for OV and UV conditions, draws only 60uA, and is offered in 10-lead MSOP and 3mm × 3mm DFN packages. The LTC2912 monitors a single supply for OV and UV conditions, with only 40uA of supply current, and is offered in 8-lead TSOT and 3mm × 2mm DFN packages.
The LTC2910, LTC2912, LTC2913, and LTC2914 automotive grade voltage monitors are all available today. Pricing begins at $1.97 for 1,000-piece quantities.
Summary of Features: LTC2910/LTC2912/LTC2913/LTC2914
- –40°C to +125°C Guaranteed Operation
- 8 Low Voltage Adjustable Inputs (LTC2910)
- 4 UV/OV Positive/Negative Adjustable Inputs (LTC2914)
- 2 UV/OV Adjustable Inputs (LTC2913)
- 1 UV/OV Adjustable Input (LTC2912)
- Guaranteed Threshold Accuracy: ±1.5%
- Input Glitch Rejection on All Power Supply Inputs
- Buffered 1V Reference Output (LTC2910)
- Adjustable Reset Timeout with Timeout Disable
- 70uA Quiescent Current
- Available in Leaded TSOT/MSOP/SSOP and Leadless DFN Packages
1-/2-/4-/8-Channel Voltage Monitors Guaranteed to +125°C
Editor's Contact Information
- Doug Dickinson