<0.4 Ω CMOS 1.8 V to 5.5 V SPST Switch
The low on resistance of <0.4 Ω makes these parts ideal for applications where low on resistance switching is critical.
The ADG801 switch is normally open (NO), while the ADG802 is normally closed (NC). Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when on.
- Low on resistance (0.25 Ω typical)
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V single-supply operation.
- Tiny 6-lead SOT-23 and 8-lead MSOP packages.
- 400 mA current-carrying capability.
- Automotive temperature range from -40°C to +125°C.
- Pin compatible with ADG701 (ADG801) and ADG702 (ADG802).
- Power routing
- Cellular phones
- PCMCIA cards
- Hard drives
- Data acquisition systems
- Communications systems
- Relay replacement
- Battery-powered systems
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.