High Voltage Latch-up Proof 4-/8-Channel Multiplexers
An EN input on both devices enables or disables the device. When EN is disabled, all channels are switched off. The on-resistance profile is very flat over the full analog input range, which ensures good linearity and low distortion when switching audio signals. High switching speed also makes the parts suitable for video signal switching.
Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when on, and each switch has an input signal range that extends to the power supplies. In the off condition, signal levels up to the supplies are blocked.
The ADG5408/ADG5409 do not have a VL pins; rather, the logic power supply is generated internally by an on-chip voltage generator
- Relay replacement
- Automatic test equipment
- Data acquisition
- Audio and video switching
- Communication systems
- Trench isolation guards against latch-up. A dielectric trench separates the P and N channel transistors thereby preventing latch-up even under severe overvoltage conditions.
- Low RON.
- Dual-supply operation. For applications where the analog signal is bipolar, the ADG5408/ADG5409 can be operated from dual supplies up to ±22 V.
- Single-supply operation. For applications where the analog signal is bipolar, the ADG5408/ADG5409 can be operated from a single-rail power supply up to 40V.
- 3 V logic-compatible digital inputs: VINH = 2.0 V, VINL = 0.8 V.
- No VL logic power supply required.
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.