High Voltage Latch-up Proof 4-/8-Channel Multiplexers
An EN input on both devices enables or disables the device. When EN is disabled, all channels are switched off. The on-resistance profile is very flat over the full analog input range, which ensures good linearity and low distortion when switching audio signals. High switching speed also makes the parts suitable for video signal switching.
Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when on, and each switch has an input signal range that extends to the power supplies. In the off condition, signal levels up to the supplies are blocked.
The ADG5408/ADG5409 do not have a VL pins; rather, the logic power supply is generated internally by an on-chip voltage generator
- Relay replacement
- Automatic test equipment
- Data acquisition
- Audio and video switching
- Communication systems
- Trench isolation guards against latch-up. A dielectric trench separates the P and N channel transistors thereby preventing latch-up even under severe overvoltage conditions.
- Low RON.
- Dual-supply operation. For applications where the analog signal is bipolar, the ADG5408/ADG5409 can be operated from dual supplies up to ±22 V.
- Single-supply operation. For applications where the analog signal is bipolar, the ADG5408/ADG5409 can be operated from a single-rail power supply up to 40V.
- 3 V logic-compatible digital inputs: VINH = 2.0 V, VINL = 0.8 V.
- No VL logic power supply required.
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.