Features and Benefits
- Differential analog inputs
- CDS or SHA (CDS bypass) with 7 gain settings
- 0 dB to 36 dB, 10-bit variable gain amplifier (VGA)
- 16-bit, 75 MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- Precision Timing core with 210 ps resolution at 75 MHz
- 8 independent H-clock phases with programmable drive strength (3.6V maximum swing)
- 4 general-purpose outputs (GPO)
- On-chip sync generator with external sync input
- Reduced-range LVDS outputs with single clock lane
- 6 mm × 6 mm CSP_BGA package with 0.5 mm pitch
Product DetailsThe ADDI7013 is a highly integrated, dual-channel, CCD signal processor for high speed digital imaging applications. Each channel is specified at pixel rates of up to 75 MHz and consists of a complete analog front end (AFE) with analog-to-digital conversion. The Precision Timing® core allows adjustment of the correlated double sampler (CDS) and horizontal clocks with 210 ps resolution at 75 MHz operation. There are eight independent horizontal clock outputs with programmable drive strength to support a variety of CCD timing requirements.
Each analog front end includes black level clamping, a CDS, a VGA, and a 75 MSPS, 16-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC). Operation is programmed using a 3-wire serial interface.
Packaged in a space-saving, 6 mm × 6 mm, CSP_BGA, the ADDI7013 is specified over an operating temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- Industrial cameras
- Surveillance cameras
- Medical imaging
- Professional photography
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.