SigmaDSP® Digital Audio Processor with On-Board Converters
- Fine-tuned bass boost to enhance low frequencies for small loudspeakers
- Algorithms that virtually increase loudness by removing distortion at high volumes
- Midnight mode which automatically reduces loudness in high-volume instances (e.g., sudden loud scenes on DVDs)
- Low-level expansion to lift low-volume signals above road noise (for car stereos)
Pricing and Availability:
The AD1954 SigmaDSP Digital Audio Processor is available in either a 44-pin MQFP or a 48-pin TQFP package and is rated for the extended -40°C to +105°C temperature range. The AD1954 is in Production, and Samples are available. Prices begin at $5.88 in 10,000-piece quantities.
- 2.0/2.1 Channel Audio Systems (Two Main Channels plus Subwoofer)
- Multimedia Audio
- Automotive Sound Systems
- Minicomponent Stereo
- Home Theater Systems (AC-3 Postprocessor)
- Musical Instruments
- In-Seat Sound Systems (Aircraft, Motor Coaches)
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.