- Finely-tuned bass boost to enhance low frequencies for small loudspeakers
- Algorithms that virtually increase loudness by removing distortion at high volumes
- Midnight mode which automatically reduces loudness in high-volume instances (e.g., sudden loud scenes on DVDs)
- Low-level expansion to lift low-volume signals above road noise (for car stereos)
Pricing and Availability:
The AD1953 SigmaDSP Digital Audio Processor is available in a 48-pin TQFP package and is rated for the extended -40°C to +105°C temperature range. The AD1953 is sampling now; production begins Fall 2002. Prices begin at $5.88 in 10,000-piece quantities.
- 2.0/2.1 Channel Audio Systems (2 Main Channels Plus Subwoofer)
- Multichannel Automotive Sound Systems
- Multimedia Audio
- Mini Component Stereo
- Home Theater Systems (AC-3 Postprocessor)
- Musical Instruments
- In-Seat Sound Systems (Aircraft, Motor Coaches)
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.