Circuit Note (1)
Technical Articles (2)
Inside iCoupler® Technology:ADuM347x PWM Controller and Transformer Driver with Quad-Channel Isolators Design Summary
(pdf, 291 kB)
By Flow Zhao, Design Engineer
NAppkin Note: Lowering the Power of the ADuM524x
(pdf, 223 kB)
By Mark Cantrell, Senior Applications Engineer
Data Sheets (1)
- Are iCoupler products Pb-free?
- Can I replace an optocoupler with an iCoupler product in an existing design?
- Do iCoupler products have VDE certification for reinforced insulation?
- How do I learn about new iCoupler products?
- How is isolation specified?
- How much isolation can iCoupler products provide?
- What are common applications that use isolation?
- What are optocouplers? What is optical isolation?
- What are some of the distinguishing features of the iCoupler products?
- What are the benefits of iCoupler technology?
- What are the different types of iCoupler products?
- What are transient immunity and common-mode rejection?
- What communications protocols are supported by iCoupler products?
- What is capacitive isolation?
- What is iCoupler technology?
- What is isolation rating?
- What is isolation? Why is it needed?
- What is the difference between basic and double (or reinforced) insulation levels?
- What is the relationship between working voltage and isolation rating?
- What other parameters are important when considering an isolation device?
- What regulatory standards address isolation products?
- What types of technologies have been used to provide isolation?
- With which regulatory standards do iCoupler products comply?
2008 Medical Solution Profile
(pdf, 126 kB)
High Performance ICs for Medical Imaging, Patient Monitoring, and Instrumentation
- Using the AD7400A Isolated ΣΔ Modulator as an Isolated Amplifier (pdf, 150 kB)
Press Releases (1)
Product Selection Guide (1)
- Digital Isolator Product Selection and Resource Guide (pdf, 640 kB)