EZ-KIT Lite Evaluation Kit for ADSP-BF561 Blackfin Processor
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-BF561 Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++® development and debugging environment with the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. It also includes sample processor application programs, CE-approved power supply, and a USB cable.
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
For additional information, contact your local Analog Devices Sales Office or Distributor.
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.