Analog Devices MEMS Accelerometers Deliver Compelling Noise Performance for Condition Monitoring Applications
Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) today announced two new high frequency, low noise MEMS accelerometers designed explicitly for industrial condition monitoring applications. The ADXL1001 and ADXL1002 MEMS accelerometers deliver the high resolution vibration measurements necessary for early detection of bearing faults and other common causes of machine failure. Historically, inadequate noise performance of available high frequency MEMS accelerometers compared with legacy technology held back adoption, failing to take advantage of MEMS reliability, quality and repeatability. Today, the ADXL1001/ ADXL1002 noise performance over high frequencies, on par with available PZT technology, make ADI MEMS accelerometers a compelling option for new condition monitoring products. The ADXL1001 and ADXL1002 are the latest examples of high performance precision sensing technology from Analog Devices, providing high quality and accurate data for Smart Factory IoT applications, enabling intelligent sensing from the edge of the network.
- View the ADXL1001 product page, download data sheet, order samples and evaluation boards: http://www.analog.com/ADXL1001
- View the ADXL1002 product page, download data sheet, order samples and evaluation boards: http://www.analog.com/ADXL1002
- Learn more about ADI’s MEMS accelerometer technology and products: http://www.analog.com/en/products/mems/accelerometers.html
- Connect with engineers and ADI product experts on EngineerZone®, an online technical support community: https://ez.analog.com/welcome
More about the ADXL1001 and ADXL1002
ADXL1001/ADXL1002 MEMS accelerometers deliver ultra-low noise density over an extended bandwidth with high-g range. The accelerometers are available in two models, with full-scale ranges of ±100g (ADXL1001) and ±50g (ADXL1002). Typical noise density for the ADXL1002 is 25 μg/√Hz, with a sensitivity of 40mV/g, and 30 μg/√Hz for ADXL1001, with sensitivity 20mV/g. Both accelerometers operate on single voltage supply from 3.0V to 5.25V, and offer useful features such as complete, electrostatic self-test and over range indicator. The ADXL1001/ADXL1002 are available in a 5 mm × 5 mm × 1.85 mm LFCSP package and are rated for operation over a -40°C to +125°C temperature range.
Product Pricing and Availability Product Output Interface Full-scale Range Product Availability Price Each per 1,000 Packaging ADXL1001 Analog ±100 g Now $29.61 32 lead 5×5 mm LFCSP ADXL1002 Analog ±50 g Now $29.61 32 lead 5×5 mm LFCSP
- About Analog Devices
- Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) is the leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit http://www.analog.com
EngineerZone is a registered trademark of Analog Devices, Inc.
Read and subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI's monthly technical journal, at: http://www.analog.com/analog-dialogue
Editor's Contact Information
- Linda Kincaid