Analog Devices’ RadioVerse™ Technology and Design Ecosystem Earns Industry Accolades for Breakthrough Wideband RF Transceiver
Jan 6 2017 - Norwood, MA
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) has been recognized by several distinguished electronics and defense industry publications for its leadership in developing a highly integrated radio technology that allows manufacturers across multiple industries to quickly and easily bring advanced, high-performance radio platforms to market. Part of ADI’s rapidly growing RadioVerse™ radio technology and design ecosystem, the AD9371 integrated wideband RF transceiver was cited for its ability to enable the rapid, cost-effective design, prototyping and production of integrated radio solutions across wireless infrastructure, defense electronics, and industrial communications applications.
Publications that singled out the AD9371 with awards for best new product or technology include EE Times, EDN, Military & Aerospace Electronics, Intelligent Aerospace, and Microwaves & RF magazines.
Introduced in May 2016, the highly versatile AD9371 is a carrier-grade, system-on-chip radio solution with a frequency range of 300 MHz to 6 GHz and channel bandwidths as wide as 100 MHz on the main receive channels, and up to 250 MHz on the transmit and observation channels. The AD9371 consumes less than 5 W of power under standard operating conditions and was recognized for its ability to eliminate as many as 20 discrete radio components compared to commercially available alternatives. Additionally, the AD9371 can be used as a common design platform across multiple applications and standards, increasing R&D efficiency and reducing product time-to-market.
Industry distinctions earned in 2016 include:
- EE Times and EDN ACE (Annual Creativity in Electronics) Award
- EDN Hot 100 Products award in the category of RF, wireless and networking
- Microwaves & RF 2016 Top New Products award
- Platinum Technology Innovation Award from Military & Aerospace Electronics and Intelligent Aerospace
Learn more about the RadioVerse technology and design ecosystem including the wideband RF transceiver product series: http://www.analog.com/RadioVerse.
View the AD9371 RF wideband transceiver product page, download data sheets, order samples and evaluation boards: http://www.analog.com/AD9371.
- About Analog Devices
- Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect. Visit http://www.analog.com
RadioVerse is a trademark of Analog Devices, Inc.
Subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI's monthly technical journal, at: http://www.analog.com/analog-dialogue
Editor's Contact Information
- Linda Kincaid