- Ultralow Drift: 5ppm/°C Max Temperature Coefficient
- Very Low Noise: 4µVP-P (0.1Hz to 10Hz)
- Long Term Stability: 7ppm/kHr
- Trimmed Output Voltage
- Operates in Series or Shunt Mode
- Configure As Positive Or Negative Reference
- Output Sinks Or Sources 10mA
- Available in Metal Can package
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) Tolerance, per TM1019.8, MIL-STD-883:
- 200kRad (Si), per condition A at 50Rads(Si)/sec
The RH1021-7 is a precision 7V reference with ultralow drift and noise, extremely good long-term stability and almost total immunity to input voltage variations. The reference output will source and sink up to 10mA. This reference can also be used as a shunt regulator (2-terminal Zener). Unique circuit design makes the RH1021-7 the first IC reference to offer ultralow drift without the use of high power on-chip heaters.
The wafer lots are processed to Linear Technology’s in-house Class S flow to yield circuits usable in stringent military applications.
- A/D and D/A Convertors
- Precision Regulators
- Measurement and Control Systems
- Power Supply Monitors
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.