- 4 independent AFE channels
- 1.8 V analog and digital core supply voltage
- Complete on-chip ISATG timing generator with 16 XV outputs and 4 general purpose outputs (GPO)
- Differential analog inputs
- CDS or SHA (CDS bypass) with 7 gain settings
- 0 dB to 36 dB, 10-bit variable gain amplifier (VGA)
- 16-bit, 60 MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- Precision Timing core with 260 ps resolution at 60 MHz
- 8 programmable H-clock outputs
- On-chip sync generator with external sync input
- 8 mm × 8 mm CSP_BGA package with 0.65 pitch
製品概要The ADDI7015 is a highly integrated, quad-channel, CCD signal processor for high speed digital imaging applications. Each channel is specified at pixel rates of up to 60 MHz and consists of a complete analog front end (AFE) with ADC conversion. The Precision Timing™ core allows adjustment of the correlated double sampler (CDS) and sample-and-hold amplifier (SHA) clocks with 260 ps resolution at 60 MHz operation. There are eight independent horizontal clock outputs to support a variety of CCD timing requirements. The ADDI7015 also contains programmable ISATG for vertical timing generation.
Each analog front end includes black level clamping, a CDS, a VGA, and a 60 MSPS 16-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC). Operation is programmed using a 4-wire serial interface.
Packaged in a space-saving, 8 mm × 8 mm, CSP_BGA, the ADDI7015 is specified over an operating temperature range of −25°C to +85°C.
- Industrial cameras
- Surveillance cameras
- Medical imaging
- Professional photography
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.