- Conformant to ISO/IEC 11172-3 (MPEG-1) Level 3.
- Supported Sample Rates: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz.
- Supported Bit Rates: 32/40/48/56/64/80/96/112/128/160/192/224/256/320kbps.
- Supported Encoding modes: Mono/stereo/dual channel/joint stereo.
- Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable.
- Reports encoded frame size and frame count via output status.
- Supports ID3 tagging via separate ID3 tag writer (supports v2.4 tags).
- Reports up to 6 unique error codes.
製品概要MP3 is a widely used compression technology that provides CD quality audio at significantly lower bit rates than the original CD data rate. The ADI MP3 encoder is a high performance encoder that is capable of delivering high quality compressed audio at fast encoding speeds – over 12x real-time encoding can be achieved on a 600MHz Blackfin processor.
The ADI MP3 encoder has been highly optimized to run on the Analog Devices' Blackfin processor family. It is a self-contained software module that produces fully compliant ISO/IEC 11172-3 MPEG-1 audio specification and rigorously tested and field-proven in commercial application.
|Code memory (KiB)||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.