- Transport Stream: Raw MPEG-1/2 audio bit stream
- Output Status: Frame information such as sample rate, average & maximum bit rates
- Fast Forward / Rewind: The decoder provides 'hooks' to seek forward or backward to desired position in CBR or VBR streams
- Extended Test Vector Testing: Compliant with ISO/IEC test vectors and additional test vectors generated using several different encoders
- Error Codes: Reports up to 5 unique high level error codes. Such as invalid, or non-supported streams
- Support for Layer 1, Layer 2 and Layer 3
- Conformance Standard: International Standard ISO/IEC 11172-4 Part 4, 1992, & ISO/IEC 13818-4 Part 4 Compliance Testing 1994
- Reference Code Revision: ISO/IEC Reference Code 11172-3, MPEG1 MP3, 1993 & ISO/IEC 13818-3, MPEG2 MP3, 1998, Part 3: Audio
- Framework dependencies: None
- Release format: Object code module with C interface
- Input format: Supports bit streams compliant with MPEG1, MPEG2 and (non-official) MPEG2.5, L1/L2/L3. CBR, VBR and (non-official) ABR. Mono, Stereo, Dual Channel and Joint Stereo
- Output format: Supports up to two channels (Stereo) Interleaved 16-bit PCM (left, right, left, right ...). Only 16-bit PCM output is supported
- Output buffer samples per block: 1152 samples/channel for MPEG-1; 576 samples/channel for MPEG-2
- Sample Rate: All sampling frequencies specified by MPEG1 L1/L2/L3 (32, 44.1 and 48kHz); MPEG2 L1/L2/L3 (16kHz, 22.05kHz and 24kHz) and MPEG2.5 L3 (8kHz, 11.025kHz, and 12kHz)
- Bit Rate: 32-448 kbit/sec for MPEG1 L1, 32-384 kbit/sec for L2 and 32–320kbit/sec for L3. MPEG2 & MPEG2.5, 8 – 160 kbit/s L1/L2/L3
- Multi-channel: Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable
- Returns ancillary data (Optional)
製品概要MP3 Decoder (with Layer 1 & 2 support) is a popular 'lossy' decoder used to greatly reduce audio file sizes, while retaining high levels of audio quality faithful to the original uncompressed version. MP3 decoder (with Layer 1&2 support) supports three layers. MPEG-1/2 audio layer 3(MP3) is one of the most popular in PC and internet applications. MPEG-1/2 audio Layer 2(MP2) is used in TV broadcasting and Video CDs.
In addition to MPEG-1/2, there is a non-standard version widely known as ‘MPEG2.5', which supports additional sampling rates. Refer below for additional information.
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
|Code RAM (KiB)||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)
|| Peak Averaged
|| Peak Averaged
|| Peak Averaged
- This table highlights example Blackfin processors and expected MIPS performance using optimal memory layout. The BF609 processor includes additional L2 on-chip memory which can help reduce MIPS when fully utilized. Similarly, processors with higher bandwidth external memory interfaces (32-bit versus 16-bit and DDR versus SDRAM) will also help reduce overall MIPS requirements
- MIPS measured using Microsoft test vectors at a constant bit rate of 128kpbs, 48 kHz sampling rate, optimal memory layout, worst case test vector, running on ADSP-BF533/527/609.
- BF609 Core Clock = 500 MHz, System Clock = 250 MHz, Dynamic Mem Clock = 250 MHz; BF533 Core Clock = 594 MHz, System Clock = 119 MHz; BF527 Core Clock = 400 MHz, System Clock = 133 MHz.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Stack, Scratch, Minimum Input and Output Single Buffers.
- 1 KiB = 1024 Bytes.
- NOTE: Peak Averaged MIPS is the maximum averaged MIPS over a period of 100ms.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.