- Access to all four data channels
- Access to the slave select address lines
- Access to the DCLK delayed clock
- Multiple connection options
- Support for Tektronix active probes
- Provision for cable terminations
- Support for PCB edge-mounted coaxial connectors
- Easy configuration
- Installed SPIsolator® digital isolator: ADuM3154BRSZ in the 20-lead SSOP package
製品概要The EVAL-ADuM3154Z supports the ADuM3154ARSZ, ADuM3154BRSZ, ADuM4154ARIZ and ADuM4154BRIZ, which are, 4-channel SPIsolator isolators optimized for use in SPI applications. They include two low speed address pins to rout the slave select to one of four destinations. The evaluation board provides a JEDEC standard 20-lead SSOP pad layout, support for signal distribution, loopback, and loads referenced to VDDx or GNDx, as well as optimal bypass capacitance. Signal sources can be wired onto the board as well as brought onto the board through edge-mounted SMA connectors (sold separately) or terminal blocks for power connections. The board includes 200 mil header positions for compatibility with Tektronix active probes.
The board follows best printed circuit board (PCB) design practices for 4-layer boards, including a full power and ground plane on each side of the isolation barrier. No other EMI or noise mitigation design features are included on this board. In cases of very high speed operation or when ultralow emissions are required, refer to the AN-1109 application note for additional board layout techniques.
Supported SPIsolator Models