- Simple power connection using 6 V wall adapter and on-board voltage regulators.
Multiple power configurations to evaluate performance with buck regulators and/or LDO regulators.
- Prepopulated VCXO with universal pad.
Universal pad allows for various VCXO package sizes to be used and evaluated.
- 2 reference input SMA connectors
- 2 ac-coupled single-ended SMA output connectors (2 differential paths)
- 12 ac-coupled differential SMA output connectors (6 differential paths)
- SYSREF SMA connectors for:
External SYSREF - External SYSREF Request
- USB connection to PC
- Microsoft Windows-based evaluation s
The AD9528 evaluation board is a compact, easy-to-use platform for evaluating all features of the AD9528 JESD204B Clock Generator. The AD9528 is a dual loop jitter cleaner and clock generator with internal SYSREF generator compliant with JEDEC JESD204B for multi-device synchronization. The AD9528 can output up to 14 clock signals, with any output configurable to PLL1direct out, PLL2, or SYSREF. 8 total outputs, 2 reference inputs, and a SYSREF input are accessible on the evaluation board. The AD9528/PCBZ has a fully configurable power supply to allow the user to evaluate the AD9528 while being powered directly by buck regulators or external LDOs.