- Upgraded with -3 speed grade XC7Z045 FFG900 supporting up to 12.5 Gbps JESD204B Lane Rates
- 1 GB (PS) DDR3 Component Memory
- 1 GB (PL) SODIM Memory
- GigE Ethernet
- USB Host
- FMC LPC and HPC Expansion Ports
- 12 V Adapter powers Zynq® Evaluation Kit
- Provides Power for RadioVerse Transceiver Evaluation Boards via FMC Connector
The Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC Evaluation Kit Optimized for JESD204B provides a data capture platform for many of the RadioVerse families of wideband transceiver evaluation boards. A single 12 V power supply provides power for both the Zynq® and the RadioVerse evaluation boards. The data capture platform interfaces to the RadioVerse evaluation boards through a variety of interfacing standards including JESD207 and JESD204B. The JESD204B interface on the Zynq® evaluation system supports up to 12.5 Gbps lane rates. A variety of interface options allows the evaluation kit to interface directly to a PC monitor, keyboard, and mouse as well to a PC running the Transceiver Evaluation or Prototyping Software Packages.
Comparison of ZC706 and EVAL-TPG-ZYNQ3 is listed as below.
|Board||FPGA part no.||Speed grade||Package type||GTX speed supported (Gb/s)||Transceiver Evaluation Platform Supported|
|ZC706||XC7Z045 FFG 900 -2||-2||FF||10.3125||AD9371, AD9375|
|EVAL-TPG-ZYNQ3||XC7Z045 FFG 900 -3||-3||FF||12.5||AD9371, AD9375, ADRV9009, ADRV9008-1/-2|
Markets and Technologies
- ZC706 evaluation board upgraded with XC7Z045 FFG900-SOC
- Power supply
- For the user guide with AD9371 and AD9375, please refer to the section “AD9371 Demonstration System Overview” of the AD9371 User Guide UG-992.