ADSP-21371 EZ-KIT Lite® Evaluation System Manual (Rev. 1.1)9/14/20091061 kB
- ADSP-21371 SHARC® Processor
- 1M x 8-bit FLASH memory
- 128Mb (1M x 32-bit x 4 banks) SDRAM
- 2Mbit SPI® FLASH memory
- AD1835 stereo, 96 kHz, 24-bit codec
- USB-based debugger interface
- Evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ development tools
The ADSP-21371 EZ-KIT Lite® provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-2137x SHARC® Processors via a USB-based, PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about the Analog Devices (ADI) ADSP-2137x hardware and software development tools, and quickly prototype a wide range of applications.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-21371 SHARC Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++® development and debugging environment, including the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. The evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ is designed to be used with the EZ-KIT Lite only.
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- ADSP-21371 EZ-KIT Lite board
- Universal 7V DC power supply
- USB 2.0 cable
- 3.5 mm stereo headphones
- 6-foot RCA audio cable
- 6-foot 3.5 mm/RCA x 2 Y-cable
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update
HPUSB, USB, and HPPCI Emulator User’s Guide (Rev. 3.2)11/11/2009746 kB