- ADSP-21262 SHARC® Processor
- 1M x 8-bit Flash memory
- AD1835A: 2 ADC, 8 DAC, 96 kHz, 24-Bit Sigma Delta Codec
- 4x2 RCA jack for 4 channels of stereo audio output
- 512K x 8-bit SRAM
- 512 Kbit SPI Flash memory
- 1x2 RCA jack for 1 channel of stereo audio input
- Headphone jack (connected to 1 of the stereo outputs)
製品概要The ADSP-21262 EZ-KIT Lite provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-21262 SHARC Processor architecture for audio applications via a USB-based PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about ADI’s ADSP-21262 hardware and software development and quickly prototype applications.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-21262 Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++ development and debugging environment with the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. VisualDSP++ development and debugging software, along with the USB-based debugger interface, enables users to perform standard debugging functions (such as read and write memory, read and write registers, load and execute executables, set and clear breakpoints, and single-step assembly, C, and C++ source code).
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.