Forward-thinking businesses are taking a holistic view of the electricity grid and transportation ecosystem to advance decarbonization and deliver sustainable energy. The grid must evolve along with its relationship with electric vehicles (EVs), on-site energy generation, and localized energy storage. Innovation in energy management and storage solutions, power conversion, transmission, distribution, and grid infrastructure is needed to meet future energy requirements and accelerate the transition to a net-zero world.
Businesses that are only tangential to today’s energy issues must be brought into the equation to help resolve tomorrow’s energy problems. Proactive team efforts and cross-industry collaborations are needed to address inefficiencies quickly, provide reliable, cost-effective solutions, and ensure the long-term success of an energy ecosystem.
Explore the conversations below, which bring together different stakeholders to get their perspective on advancing the sustainable energy grid and transportation ecosystem.
- Vitaly Goltsberg, Director, Sustainable Energy, Analog Devices
- Hari Nayar, VP, Electrification and Sustainability, Merchant Fleets
- Rima Oueid, Commercialization Executive, U.S. DOE, Office of Technology Transitions
- Garrett Fitzgerald, Senior Director, Electrification, Smart Electric Power Alliance
- Michael Joyce, Partner, Vinson & Elkins, Moderator
Featured Video Segments: