The much anticipated deployment of 5G has begun, but the transition from 4G has just begun. With higher bandwidth, lower latency, and greater reliability, 5G will create opportunities in industries that couldn’t rely on the wireless technology of previous generations. Private networks will offer novel capabilities for business operations, while open networks and interoperable technology opens the door for a new wave of companies to join the communications ecosystem. Greg Henderson, Analog Devices’ SVP of Automotive, Communications, and Aerospace, joined a panel of experts for a discussion hosted with the Financial Times to discuss what the industry has learned and what opportunities lie ahead in the transition to 5G.
- Greg Henderson, Senior Vice President, Automotive, Communications, and Aerospace
- Azita Arvani, General Manager, Rakuten Mobile Americas
- Stefano Cantarelli, Chief Marketing Officer, Mavenir
- Phil Mottram, President, Intelligent Edge Business, HPE
- Raejeanne Skillern, President of Communications, Enterprise, and Cloud, Flex
- Nic Fildes, Telecoms Correspondent, Financial Times (Moderator)
Featured Video Segments: