Features and Benefits
- 6-Channel Logic Isolator: 7500VRMS for 1 Minute
- 16.2mm Creepage
- CSA – UL – IEC Recognition Pending
- 3V to 5.5V Supply Operation
- Transformer Driver with Integrated Isolated Side LDO
- SPI/Digital (LTM2810-S) or I2C (LTM2810-I) Options
- High Common Mode Transient Immunity: 50kV/μs
- High Speed Operation:
- 10MHz Digital Isolation
- 4MHz/8MHz SPI Isolation
- 400kHz I2C Isolation
- Operation Up to 125°C (H-Grade)
- 1.62V to 5.5V Logic Supplies for Flexible Digital Interfacing
- ±25kV ESD HBM Across the Isolation Barrier
- Maximum Continuous Working Voltage: 1kVRMS, 1.6kVDC
- Low Current Shutdown Mode (<10µA)
- 22mm × 6.25mm × 2.06mm BGA Package
The LTM2810 is a complete galvanic digital µModule® (micromodule) isolator. No external components are required. Individual 3V to 5.5V supplies power each side of the digital isolator. Separate logic supply pins allow easy interfacing with different logic levels from 1.62V to 5.5V, independent of the main supply.
Module options are available with compatibility to SPI (LTM2810-S) and I2C (LTM2810-I), master mode only, specifications.
The module includes an integrated transformer driver on the logic side and an LDO on the isolated side to regulate the rectified transformer output. The LDO output is nominally 5V but may be overdriven.
Coupled inductors provide 7500VRMS of isolation between the input and output logic interface. This device is ideal for systems with different ground potentials, allowing uninterrupted communication through large common mode transients faster than 50kV/μs.
- EV/HEV Systems
- Industrial and Metering Systems
- Test and Measurement Equipment
- Medical Equipment
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.